When we talk about some of the best indoor sports, the badminton is one which always dominates the list. And, there is no doubt about that. If you want to become a professional badminton player or just want to excel in your street court, we have come up today with a list of Top 10 Best Badminton Rackets 2018 for you. So let us begin now.
Best Badminton Rackets 2018:
Victor Jet Speed S9 Badminton Racquet 4U G5:
There is one product which will forever dominate any list is Victor Jet Speed S9 Badminton Racquet 4U G5 and it is because of the following features we have mentioned for this badminton racket:
- This badminton racket brand produced a grip of 5G grip size which is very comfortable.
- The racket has an ideal weight which is one of the most pressing factors.
- With its 4U frame which is quite light, you get the shots accurate and very good.
- Its frame and rest of the material is graphite which makes it quite strong.
Yonex Voltric Lin Dan Force Black Badminton Racket:
While you are looking forward to even professional experience, there is no denying that Yonex can serve you the best and its product like Yonex Voltric Lin Dan Force Black Badminton Racket is the one you should get. It has following features:
- It has slightly different grip size G4 which is still quite ideal.
- This comes with a 4U weight frame which is also listed as a professional.
- It is one of the finest badminton rackets made by a Japanese company.
- You get a string tension of about 19-26 LBS.
Yonex Duora 10 Badminton Racket:
Most of the rackets you are going to find in this are going to be from Yonex since this brand has very few matches when it comes to terms of quality and features. Another of its brand named Yonex Duora 10 Badminton Racket has following features:
- One of the most successful badminton racket products from 2015.
- As for the frame weight and grip, they are 3U and G4 respectively.
- Comes with a recommended string tension of 19-26 pounds.
Yonex NanoRay 800 Badminton Racket:
The price of a product is one of the factors which people look out for most since this concerns them a lot. However, if you want to pay a higher price and don’t want to compromise on the quality, we have chosen Yonex NanoRay 800 Badminton Racket which fulfills that requirements with the following features:
- This one comes in both 3U and 4U frame weights for you.
- It has a grip size of G4 which is made for most rackets and is also ideal.
- This Japanese product has a string tension of 20-24 pounds.
- Some of its other top features include high repulsion power, quick speed forehand, and micro-science technology.
Victor Thruster K8000 3u Badminton Racquet Racket:
A company which topped this list and now it has made it again to our list with another of their super product named Victor Thruster K8000 3u Badminton Racquet Racket which is just the right product for the players at the street or intermediate level. It has following features:
- This racket has a medium flex with the head heavy balance.
- With a weight frame of 4U, grip size of 5G, and string tension of 20-27 pounds, this is an ideal badminton racket.
- One of the finest rackets made in Taiwan.
YONEX Voltric Z-Force 2 Badminton Racket:
Whether you are looking forward to trying something new or you just want to add a racket to your arsenal, you could go for YONEX Voltric Z-Force 2 Badminton Racket which is another of the finest ones with following features:
- This is one of the most versatile rackets which allows you to be good at any game mode.
- Even though it is quite expensive, it is the right definition of a professional racket.
- Some of its top features include isometric shape, 3U frame, G4 grip size, and a cushioned grip.
Yonex Duora Z Strike Badminton Racket:
Well, we did warn you in the beginning that this list is going to be full of Yonex Rackets and here it is, yet another product from them which goes by the name Yonex Duora Z Strike Badminton Racket and has following features:
- Its shaft is made of the graphite which ensures the durability during the play.
- The racket has an extra stiff flex and a head-heavy balance.
- Yonex Duora Z Strike Badminton Racket comes with a frame weight of 3U and G4 grip size.
YONEX ArcSaber 11 Badminton Racquet:
In order to train you from an intermediate player to an expert level, a racket which will pave the way for you is YONEX ArcSaber 11 Badminton Racquet. It is another of the finest and economical racquets with following features at your disposal:
- This product is known for introducing speed and balance into your game.
- It has some common features with other rackets such as the frame weight, grip, and the excellent shat material made of the graphite.
- Though not made for beginners, they can still learn to wield it better in some time.
CARLTON Kinesis X90 Badminton Racquet:
So this must be surprising to you since we are introducing another brand to the list besides Victor and Yonex. Well, it is because of its features which are so impressive that CARLTON Kinesis X90 Badminton Racquet made it to our list and it has following features:
- For players who stay focused on attacking, this is for them due to its heavy-head.
- CARLTON Kinesis X90 Badminton Racquet is an economical badminton racket which has a string tension of 18-28 pounds.
- It has a little heavier weight but that is because it is made for professionals and aggressive players.
Carlton Kinesis Rapid Badminton Racquet:
So the last pick on our list is this Carlton Kinesis Rapid Badminton Racquet which could be a great alternative to the above product and another of the Carlton finest. The product has following features which are going to benefit you:
- This is one of the most flexible and powerful rackets with nanocell construction.
- A racket which is perfect to play both the single and doubles matches.
- Its frame weight is 3U and a comfortable grip which makes it even better.